Monday, September 19, 2011

Brighton/Coney Island Boardwalk surface change


If anyone has noticed walking along the Brighton Beach/Coney Island boardwalk, there are some changes to some parts of the surface. I took these photographs of the asphalt surfaces along the boardwalk last November. Isn't boardwalk surfaces supposed to be made of wood and nothing else? In my opinion I think it might help a little bit. The wooden planks were falling apart in some areas so repairing the boardwalk was a very good decision by the city's part. The asphalt surfaces will only be on small portions of the boardwalk in the southern tip of Brooklyn.

Anyways I'll get to the photographs now...





Note the surface differences.



Again, I have taken these photos last November, right now the construction work along this area has been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment