Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Vivitar 3815

Vivitar ViviCam 3815 Digital Camera
Believe it or not, this is the camera I use to take most of my photographs nowadays. I got this as a gift from my dad a few years back. While this camera takes decent photos in sunlight, it does a sub-par job when it comes to other settings like taking underground shots of the subways. As you can see in this blog, most of my photographs come from this camera. I am thinking about purchasing a new camera (kinda wished I had a new camera when my birthday rolled around this month but that wasn't the case, but I'm okay with that)

My budget doesn't call for a new digital camera anytime soon, but I did use my sister's Canon Powershot.
Canon Powershot A1200 Digital Camera (Silver)
This was the camera I was borrowing from my older sister for a few instances last year. It's a great camera, except that the one I was borrowing had a lot of fogging issues. It was even more noticeable when I was taking photos of the underground subways last summer and winter. I would like to get myself this camera, but for now my budget doesn't call for it this year. I would like a camera that would perform better than this Vivitar that I currently have but as of right now this Vivitar camera has enough memory to hold

  1. 30 photographs (1600X1400 pixels)
  2. 101 photographs (600 x 400 pixels)
When I was using the camera, I was made fun of by other people because they thought I had a $2 camera or something like that. To me it was better than nothing. Whatever I have I'll use it for now. I'm not really desperate for a new digital camera but I really need to improve my photographs and while I might be made fun of at times, I'm not going to let that stop me from snapping away.

No comments:

Post a Comment