- Brianna Glenn- Brianna is a track and fiend runner who specializes in the long jump. She has failed to make the 2008 US Olympic team, due to injury. She is currently traveling around the world. She will try to make the summer Olympic team again in 2012.
- Bianca Juarez- Bianca is a teacher a preacher who believes in God and will do nothing but spread the word out. She generally makes speaking arrangements to give faith and to guide others in need.
- Jasmine Star- A twin sister of Bianca, she is a professional photographer who specializes in photographing weddings. She is amongst the most popular photographers based out of California. Wedding photography is her profession.
- High School in La Miranda California
- Her softball career in the University of Arizona. Jennie does have 50 home runs in her career and has amassed over 1,000 strike outs, and 100 career victories in her tenure at Arizona. Her number 27 has been retired by that University
- Her USA Softball team career. She has won two Olympic Medals one gold in 2004 in the victory against Austrailia, and a Silver medal win against Japan in 2008.
- The attempt to bring back softball back in the Olympic Program, it has been knocked out of the 2016 games in Rio.
My So Called Fabulous Life by Brianna Glenn
In the Name of Love by Bianca Juarez
Jasmine Star Blog
If you are reading this from facebook.com, I can give you facebook fan pages for the corresponding blogs. These pros are looking for new feedback and new readers!
In the Name of Love
Jennie Finch has a fan page too:
Again, be on the lookout!
Thanks for reading, I write this because I find these bloggers and friends rather interesting, Trust me you might learn a thing or two from these blog writers. They really write blog entries that are worth reading!