Saturday, February 6, 2010

My first attempts at subway photographing

In the Summer of 2007, it was the first time I decided to photograph my first shots of the NYC Subway. Here are some of the shots! They are posted in reverse order. I know some didn't come out that great, but it was worth a shot!
















Next year, I would make some improvements, somewhat. Here's one thing, flash photography in the subway is illegal, but I forgot to turn off my flash, oops!









I hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! Those were some great pictures! I'm a big fan of the first couple. Train tracks and train pictures draw my attention for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your thoughts, the rail transportation has fascinated me since I was a young person. They are fun to photograph!

    ReplyDelete