Saturday, February 27, 2010

My first blogging award!

This is the blogging award that I won from a fellow reader:


Photobucket
Thanks a lot, MisadventuresofMomof3, I am very appreciative!

Here are my favorite blogs to read:
1. BrooklynTrolleyBlogger
2.2 kids and a cat, my life as a single mom
3.In My Own Little Corner
4.Felissa Hadas
5.Monica Loud and Proud
6.Santiago Twin Girls
7.The Snyder 5
8.One 2 Try
9.Adventures in Tot School
10.Milk and Cuddles

Check out these blogger memos, they're really good!

To be quite honest, what makes a blogger better is checking out the other blogger sites. There are so many good bloggers out there, they really tell their stories in a timely fashion and they really have a lot of talent. Some blog writers write their own blogs for their profession such as journalists.

No comments:

Post a Comment