Monday, January 25, 2010

To tweet or not to tweet...

Believe it or not I have a twitter.com account. I have never said anything, written anything, on it. 140 characters and you can use that to chat with others. To be quite honest, I don't know what you can say if you are limited to just using only 140 characters. Wait a minute, I just forgot my username. Oh well guess I'll have to start a new one.

If any of you have one, how useful is it? What can you type in just 140 characters? Like words "Hello World" Gee, I just got that from my computer C++ class.

Anyways I might as well get started with twitter soon, but the whole world will follow my short sentences. The World knows me already with these blog entries, I just made friends who live in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Chicago, Philadephia, and Boston. I've been to the last two cities that I mentioned above. They all have twitter accounts.

I will give Twitter another shot, if it's not useful, I won't try it again.

1 comment:

  1. to me, twitter is incredibly pointless. just use facebook status updates if you have to. that is why miley cyrus deleted her twitter account via a youtube rap video. facebook, myspace, and tagged are good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete